Oxley Nu-Look Windows is a proud supplier of Breezway® Altair® Louvre Windows.
Breezway Louvre Windows are ideal for any residential or commercial application as they are the energy efficient window option for bringing natural light and fresh air into sustainable building designs. With blades that open close to horizontal, Breezway Altair Louvres allow fresh air to naturally reduce the indoor temperature of the building, refreshing building occupants and reducing the need for power hungry air-conditioning systems.
When closed, Altair Louvres seal tight to provide superior wind and water performance and offer a range of glazing options to suit the Australian climate.
- Open twice as wide as other window types to provide natural light and ventilation.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive materials for years of trouble-free operation.
- Cyclone rated for wind and water to ensure superior performance.
- Tight sealing due to patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design.
- WERS energy rated to suit various climates.
- Improved security available with optional keylock, security bar or screens.
- Award winning Altair Powerlouvre™ Window available with concealed motors.
- Apptivate® Control Unit allows Powerlouvre Windows to be controlled by a touch sensitive wall switch, remote control via the Powerlouvre App or automatic response to temperature and timer events.
- Stronghold® System provides added strength and safety to comply with Fall Prevention requirements.
- Tested in accordance with AS2047 ‘Windows in Buildings’.
- Warranted up to 10 years.
Automated Window Option
With home automation a growing trend, the Breezway Powerlouvre Window is an innovative way to ventilate a building.
Displaying superior aesthetics the Powerlouvre Windows has a low voltage motor concealed within the frame with no unsightly control rods visible.
Designed for easy installation, Powerlouvre Windows remove the complexity of sourcing special trades to install the system and are ideal for a range of design applications such as high out-of-reach locations or as floor-to-ceiling feature windows.
Powerlouvres can be easily operated by the Apptivate® Control Unit or by remote control via the Powerlouvre App. The Powerlouvre can be set to automatically respond to temperature and timer events using the Apptivate Control Unit or can be integrated into a Building Management System.
You can read more about the Powerlouvre Window here
Contact us for a free quote today!